You have a vision for how you would like to spend your retirement. But most people have not begun their retirement planning because, let's face it; life is busy! And, if you're like most people, you probably have this one problem:
You don't know what you need to do to reach your goal and live the retirement you desire.
Most of our clients were in the same spot with their retirement planning before working with RCS. They had many concerns, including:
● Why is retirement planning important? When should you start retirement planning?
● Can we maintain our lifestyle in retirement? Can we travel?
● When should we file for Social Security? Are Social Security benefits taxable?
● How much is Medicare Part B? Which Medigap plan is best? Is Medicare Part D worth t?
● What taxes do you pay after retirement?
● How do we manage retirement withdrawals? Should we move our money to "safe" investments?
● Will a market "crash" derail our retirement plans? Will we run out of money?
If you've asked these same questions, you're in the right place.
At RCS Financial planning, we guide our clients throughout their retirement and answer all of these questions and more. With our retirement planning services and expert advice, you'll be on your way to a worry-free retirement!
Take the first step to secure your retirement. Schedule your free 15-minute call with our team. During this call, we'll determine if your situation matches our expertise. And, if not, we'll happily point you in the right direction to the expert who can best assist you.
This 5-Minute, FREE Guide Will Show You Step-by-Step How to…
Choose what age to claim Social Security so you can maximize your benefits
Reduce your tax exposure by factoring in these key considerations
Prepare for retirement by learning how to file for Social Security